JU Youth Club (JYC) is a sole student body of JUA formed in 2014. The objectives of JYC are:
- Furthering holistic development of students
- Provide a climate that nurtures the overall development of students
- Create an environment that is trusting and spontaneous
- Encourages flexibility, celebration and recognition.
These are achieved through annual cultural programmes, technical fests, contests, sports meets, excursions and other spontaneous activities that help maintain high levels of enthusiasm and team integration. Focusing on technical, literary, sports and cultural scopes these competitive activities, apart from serving as a relief from intense academic load, present an opportunity to instil confidence, encourage teamwork and give students a strong sense of achievement and belonging.
Basic Structure of JYC
The JYC is divided into five sub-clubs or wings. Each wing is responsible for organizing and managing their own events.
- The Cultural Wing:The Cultural Wing provides an aggrandized platform to members to polish their hobbies of music, dance and dramatics. The Cultural Wing perennially organizes mega events like Fresher’s party, Cultural fest and musical nights.
- The Arts & Events Management Wing:The Arts and Events Management Wing provides a great platform to the artists of JUA to improve and polish their artistic and managerial skills. The Wing has always been on the forefront of managing all the major events of JYC.
- The Sports Wing: The Sports Wing ensure that all the hunger for action is replenished. The Sports Wing is responsible for organizing intra and inter university sports tournaments such as Football league, Cricket league, Volleyball league, Badminton league, Handball league and Basketball league.
- The Literary Wing: The Literary Wing organizes and manages all the literary activities, and gives a platform to students to express their literary talents. The Literary Wing also publishes university magazine and the alumni brochure on an annual basis.
- The Media Wing: The Media Wing covers all events organize by Jaypee University, Anoopshahr and manage the photography, videography and designing. It also get published events in print media and electronic media.
JYC Coordination Committee 2015-16
|Dr. Bhupendra Kumar Pathak||Chairman|
|Mr. Radhey Shyam||Member (Finance & Accounts)|
|Mr. Abhineet Srivastava||General Secretary-I|
|Ms. Niharika Guglani||General Secretary-II|
|Nirmal Gupta||In-Charge||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Gaurav Raj||Coordinator||Faculty Mamber|
|Dr. Hari Shankar Singh||Mamber||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Vishad Saxena||Secretary||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Varun||Joint secretary (Dramatics)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. MD. Mehre Ola, Ms. Radhika Gupta||Joint secretary (Ramp)||Student Mamber|
|Ms. Vedanshi Dwivedi||Joint secretary (Dance)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Devesh Srivastava||Joint secretary (Music)||Student Mamber|
|Arts & Event management Wing|
|Dr. Nishant Srivastava||In-Charge||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Anuj Kumar Maurya||Coordinator||Faculty Mamber|
|Dr. Girish Sharma, Mr. Ram Kumar||Mamber||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Aviral Jindal||Secretary||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Aditya Kumar Gupta||Joint secretary (Decoration)||Student Mamber|
|Ms. Ashi Garg||Joint secretary (Hospitality)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Utkarsh Srivastava||Joint secretary (Banner & Event)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Rahul Verma||Joint secretary (Security & Event)||Student Mamber|
|Dr. Kuldeep Mishra||In-Charge||Faculty Mamber|
|Dr. Rakhi Pandey (Girls)||Coordinator||Faculty Mamber|
|Dr. Mukesh Chandra||Mamber||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Vasu Agarwal||Secretary||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Shubham||Joint secretary (Basketball, Badminton, Volleyball)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Devpriya Yadav||Joint secretary (Football, Handball, Table Tennis)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Sidharth Garg||Joint secretary (Cricket)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Nikhil Sharma||Joint secretary (Athletics)||Student Mamber|
|Dr. Jitendra kumar Mishra||In-Charge||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Satish Kumar Mishra||Coordinator||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Tasnim Arif||Mamber||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Mayank Pandey||Secretary||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Nishant Singh||Joint secretary (Photo)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Rishav Saxena||Joint secretary (Video)||Student Mamber|
|Dr. Rakhi Pandey||Advisor & Chief Editor||Faculty Mamber|
|Dr. Deepak Chaswal||Incharge & Associate Editor||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Sushobhit Gangwar||Mamber||Faculty Mamber|
|Mr. Siddarth Pandey||Secretary||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Antriksh Chaudhary||Joint secretary||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Abhishek Singh||Joint secretary (Debating club)||Student Mamber|
|Mr. Akshay Sahni||Joint secretary (Events)||Student Mamber|